Canvas Sling Chair #4 Chairish
Canvascan•vas (kan′vəs),USA pronunciation n.
- a closely woven, heavy cloth of cotton, hemp, or linen, used for tents, sails, etc.
- a piece of this or similar material on which a painting is made.
- a painting on canvas.
- a tent, or tents collectively.
- sails collectively.
- any fabric of linen, cotton, or hemp of a coarse loose weave used as a foundation for embroidery stitches, interlining, etc.
- the floor of a boxing ring traditionally consisting of a canvas covering stretched over a mat.
- under canvas:
- [Naut.]with set sails.
- in tents;
in the field: the troops under canvas.
Slingsling1 (sling),USA pronunciation n., v., slung, sling•ing.
- a device for hurling stones or other missiles that consists, typically, of a short strap with a long string at each end and that is operated by placing the missile in the strap, and, holding the ends of the strings in one hand, whirling the instrument around in a circle and releasing one of the strings to discharge the missile.
- a slingshot.
- a bandage used to suspend or support an injured part of the body, commonly a bandage suspended from the neck to support an injured arm or hand.
- a strap, band, or the like, forming a loop by which something is suspended or carried, as a strap attached to a rifle and passed over the shoulder.
- an act or instance of slinging.
- a rope, chain, net, etc., for hoisting freight or for holding it while being hoisted.
- a chain for supporting a hoisting yard.
- slings, the area of a hoisting yard to which such chains are attached;
the middle of a hoisting yard.
- to throw, cast, or hurl;
fling, as from the hand.
- to place in or secure with a sling to raise or lower.
- to raise, lower, etc., by such means.
- to hang by a sling or place so as to swing loosely: to sling a rifle over one's shoulder.
- to suspend: to sling a hammock between two trees.
- sling hash, [Slang.]to work as a waiter or waitress, esp. at a lunch counter or cheap restaurant.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello guys, this photo is about Canvas Sling Chair #4 Chairish. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2246 x 2000. This blog post's file size is just 3199 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Canvas Sling Chair.
About how large your space is you need to think. Is it possible to suit a hardwood that is sizable in or it'll just seem odd. Maybe you can make some templates from cardboard sample to find out how it looks. Also how you customize the tiles could make the room look bigger or smaller and its color will help. As an example, in case a straight tile that is white is fitted while in the area can give a feel of room.
Spend your own time with the tile task and ensure you've considered all of the solutions to you and what is the usage of the tile. Therefore it might be recommended to-go and journey for the regional Hardwood Highlight, we propose to seek professional advice.
They'll perform the job swiftly and by the period every one of the required gear has been booked by you, you may not invest a lot of money. You could have a wet space or a rather huge toilet. In both situations, the Canvas Sling Chair style can be considered by you. The bathroom that is bigger may well not require tiles entirely however the soaked place has to be designed.
More Galleries on Canvas Sling Chair #4 Chairish
- Breville A Bit More Toaster
- Master Bath Images
- Many Rooms
- Lamp Black Milk Paint
- Americana Decor Chalky Paint
- Baby Boy Crib Sets Canada
- Gluten Free Cottage Cheese
- How To Install A Shower Drain In A Basement
- Bbc Mat Dance Typing
- Hamilton Beach Eclectrics Toaster
- Monsters Inc Office Lady
- How To Make A Window Bench Seat Cushion
- But Soft What Light Through Yonder
- 3 Way Led Light Bulb
- Futons Sarasota
- An Office Is Divided Into 8 Cubicles How Many