Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead
The image about Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead have 6 images including Nice Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead #1 Enter Your Location, Pond And Waterfall – Look Closely And You Will See The Koi Carp., Exceptional Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead #3 The Bakehouse Guesthouse 31 Wellington Road Maidenhead ., Gallery Image Of This Property, Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead #5 Breakfast Area, Gallery Image Of This Property. Here are the photos:
Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead was published on October 24, 2009 at 4:14 pm. It is uploaded at the Cottage category. Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead is tagged with Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead, Bridge, Cottage, Guest, House, Maidenhead..
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Guestguest (gest),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who spends some time at another person's home in some social activity, as a visit, dinner, or party.
- a person who receives the hospitality of a club, a city, or the like.
- a person who patronizes a hotel, restaurant, etc., for the lodging, food, or entertainment it provides.
- an often well-known person invited to participate or perform in a regular program, series, etc., as a substitute for a regular member or as a special attraction.
- an inquiline.
- to entertain as a guest.
- to be a guest;
make an appearance as a guest: She's been guesting on all the TV talk shows.
- provided for or done by a guest: a guest towel; a guest column for a newspaper.
- participating or performing as a guest: a guest conductor.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Maidenheadmaid•en•head (mād′n hed′),USA pronunciation n.
- the hymen.
to the homes in the West on the households in Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead in contrast is still considered to be among the areas that needs to be there. This is certainly in keeping with the culture of the country that wants visit and to socialize each other between friends or relatives. Although many contemporary homes which have a strategy due to restricted terrain but with the interior-design minimalist living-room, a special place to acquire appointments individuals closest for you also can appear gorgeous and sophisticated.
It is possible to naturally publish the inside layout of modern minimalist livingroom towards the specialists, however, many people choose to do-it myself as it is likely to be deliver pleasure. In this room-you also can convey your tastebuds at the same time to tell your attendees. The family room can be seen as a reflection of the character of property or proprietor as this is where you can give a first-impression for the attendees. Pursuing some motivation not simply could make you right into a Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead look good but in addition makes it appear stylish.
Use low- permanent bulkhead. You can select any portable wood bulkhead as being a buffer between the living-room to some other area inside your home or blinds. That may match a pretty purpose, when it's offered gorgeous accessories to various kinds of bulkhead.
More Photos of Bridge Cottage Guest House Maidenhead
- New England Barns For Sale
- Frigidaire Professional Induction Cooktop
- Custom Wardrobe Doors
- Modern Furniture Sectional
- Mattress Stores In St Louis
- Antique Sideboard Toronto
- Cap Shelf Mantel
- Ikea Banquette Hack
- How To Attach Curtain Hooks To Curtain Rings
- Outside Door Trim
- How To Break Into House
- Malm Dresser Legs
- Bath Room Remodel
- Car Remote Garage Door Opener
- Modern Furniture Living Room Designs
- Colemans Furniture