Mat Exams Date #1 Top MBA Entrance Exams You Must Take In 2017-CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, MAT, SNAP, MICAT, MAHCET, TISSNET, IBSAT | MBA Entrances 2017-18 | Management .
7 attachments of Mat Exams Date #1 Top MBA Entrance Exams You Must Take In 2017-CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, MAT, SNAP, MICAT, MAHCET, TISSNET, IBSAT | MBA Entrances 2017-18 | Management .
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Examsex•am (ig zam′),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- an examination, as in school.
Datedate1 (dāt),USA pronunciation n., v., dat•ed, dat•ing.
- a particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen: July 4, 1776 was the date of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- the day of the month: Is today's date the 7th or the 8th?
- an inscription on a writing, coin, etc., that shows the time, or time and place, of writing, casting, delivery, etc.: a letter bearing the date January 16.
- the time or period to which any event or thing belongs;
period in general: at a late date.
- the time during which anything lasts;
duration: The pity is that childhood has so short a date.
- an appointment for a particular time: They have a date with their accountant at ten o'clock.
- a social appointment, engagement, or occasion arranged beforehand with another person: to go out on a date on Saturday night.
- a person with whom one has such a social appointment or engagement: Can I bring a date to the party?
- an engagement for an entertainer to perform.
- dates, the birth and death dates, usually in years, of a person: Dante's dates are 1265 to 1321.
- to date, up to the present time;
until now: This is his best book to date.
- up to date, in agreement with or inclusive of the latest information;
modern: Bring us up to date on the news.
- to have or bear a date: The letter dates from 1873.
- to belong to a particular period;
have its origin: That dress dates from the 19th century. The architecture dates as far back as 1830.
- to reckon from some point in time: The custom dates from the days when women wore longer skirts.
- to go out socially on dates: She dated a lot during high school.
dat′a•ble, date′a•ble, adj.
- to mark or furnish with a date: Please date the check as of today.
- to ascertain or fix the period or point in time of;
assign a period or point in time to: The archaeologist dated the ruins as belonging to the early Minoan period.
- to show the age of;
show to be old-fashioned.
- to make a date with;
go out on dates with: He's been dating his best friend's sister.
dat′a•ble•ness, date′a•ble•ness, n.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Examsex•am (ig zam′),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- an examination, as in school.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Taketake (tāk),USA pronunciation v., took, tak•en, tak•ing, n.
- to get into one's hold or possession by voluntary action: to take a cigarette out of a box; to take a pen and begin to write.
- to hold, grasp, or grip: to take a book in one's hand; to take a child by the hand.
- to get into one's hands, possession, control, etc., by force or artifice: to take a bone from a snarling dog.
- to seize or capture: to take an enemy town; to take a prisoner.
- to catch or get (fish, game, etc.), esp. by killing: to take a dozen trout on a good afternoon.
- to pick from a number;
select: Take whichever you wish.
- to receive and accept willingly (something given or offered): to take a compliment with a smile; to take a bribe.
- to receive or be the recipient of (something bestowed, administered, etc.): to take first prize.
- to accept and act upon or comply with: to take advice; to take a dare.
- to receive or accept (a person) into some relation: to take someone in marriage; to take new members once a year.
- to receive, react, or respond to in a specified manner: Although she kept calm, she took his death hard.
- to receive as a payment or charge: He refused to take any money for the use of his car.
- to gain for use by payment, lease, etc.: to take a box at the opera; to take a beach house for a month.
- to secure regularly or periodically by payment: to take a magazine.
- to get or obtain from a source;
derive: The book takes its title from Dante.
- to extract or quote: He took whole passages straight from Dickens.
- to obtain or exact as compensation for some wrong: to take revenge.
- to receive into the body or system, as by swallowing or inhaling: to take a pill; to take a breath of fresh air.
- to have for one's benefit or use: to take a meal; to take a nap; to take a bath.
- to use as a flavoring agent in a food or beverage: to take sugar in one's coffee.
- to be subjected to;
undergo: to take a heat treatment.
- to endure or submit to with equanimity or without an appreciable weakening of one's resistance: to take a joke; unable to take punishment.
- to enter into the enjoyment of (recreation, a holiday, etc.): to take a vacation.
- to carry off without permission: to take something that belongs to another.
- to remove: to take the pins out of one's hair.
- to remove by death: The flood took many families.
- to end (a life): She took her own life.
- to subtract or deduct: If you take 2 from 5, that leaves 3.
- to carry with one: Take your lunch with you. Are you taking an umbrella?
- to convey in a means of transportation: We took them for a ride in the country.
- (of a vehicle) to convey or transport: Will this bus take me across town?
- (of a road, path, etc.) to serve as a means of conducting to or through some place or region: Fifth Avenue took us through the center of town. These stairs will take you up to the attic.
- to bring about a change in the state or condition of: Her ambition and perseverance took her quickly to the top of her field.
- to conduct or escort: to take someone out for dinner.
- to set about or succeed in getting over, through, or around (some obstacle);
negotiate: The horse took the hedge easily. He took the corner at top speed.
- to come upon suddenly;
catch: to take someone by surprise.
- to get or contract;
catch: He took cold over the weekend. I took a chill.
- to attack or affect, as with a disease: suddenly taken with a fit of coughing.
- to be capable of attaining as a result of some action or treatment: Most leathers take a high polish.
- to absorb or become impregnated with;
be susceptible to: Waxed paper will not take ink. This cloth takes dye.
- to attract and hold: The red sweater took his eye. The urgent voice took her attention.
- to captivate or charm: The kitten took my fancy.
- to require: It takes courage to do that. The climb took all our strength.
- to employ for some specified or implied purpose: to take measures to curb drugs.
- to use as a means of transportation: to take a bus to the ferry.
- to get on or board (a means of transportation) at a given time or in a given place: She takes the train at Scarsdale.
- to proceed to occupy: to take a seat.
- to occupy;
fill (time, space, etc.): His hobby takes most of his spare time. The machine takes a lot of room.
- to use up;
consume: This car takes a great deal of oil. He took ten minutes to solve the problem.
- to avail oneself of: He took the opportunity to leave. She took the time to finish it properly.
- to do, perform, execute, etc.: to take a walk.
- to go into or enter: Take the next road to the left.
- to adopt and enter upon (a way, course, etc.): to take the path of least resistance.
- to act or perform: to take the part of the hero.
- to make (a reproduction, picture, or photograph): to take home movies of the children.
- to make a picture, esp. a photograph, of: The photographer took us sitting down.
- to write down: to take a letter in shorthand; to take notes at a lecture.
- to apply oneself to;
study: to take ballet; She took four courses in her freshman year.
- to deal with;
treat: to take things in their proper order.
- to proceed to handle in some manner: to take a matter under consideration.
- to assume or undertake (a function, duty, job, etc.): The mayor took office last month.
- to assume or adopt (a symbol, badge, or the like) as a token of office: to take the veil; to take the throne.
- to assume the obligation of;
be bound by: to take an oath.
- to assume or adopt as one's own: to take someone's part in an argument; He took the side of the speaker.
- to assume or appropriate as if by right: to take credit for someone else's work.
- to accept the burden of: She took the blame for his failure.
- to determine by inquiry, examination, measurement, scientific observation, etc.: to take someone's pulse; to take a census.
- to make or carry out for purposes of yielding such a determination: to take someone's measurements; to take a seismographic reading.
- to begin to have;
experience (a certain feeling or state of mind): to take pride in one's appearance.
- to form and hold in the mind: to take a gloomy view.
- to grasp or apprehend mentally;
comprehend: Do you take my meaning, sir?
- to understand in a specified way: You shouldn't take the remark as an insult.
- to grasp the meaning of (a person): if we take him correctly.
- to accept the statements of: to take him at his word.
- to assume as a fact: I take it that you will be there.
- to regard or consider: They were taken to be wealthy.
- to capture or win (a piece, trick, etc.) in a game.
- to cheat, swindle, or victimize: They really take people in that shop. The museum got taken on that painting.
- to win or obtain money from: He took me for $10 in the poker game.
- (of a man) to have sexual intercourse with.
- to be used with (a certain form, accent, case, mood, etc.): a verb that always takes an object.
- to acquire property, as on the happening of an event: They take a fortune under the will.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to allow (a pitch) to go by without swinging at it: He took a third strike.
- to catch or engage, as a mechanical device: She turned the key and heard a click as the catch took.
- to strike root or begin to grow, as a plant.
- to adhere, as ink, dye, or color.
- (of a person or thing) to win favor or acceptance: a new TV show that took with the public.
- to have the intended result or effect, as a medicine, inoculation, etc.: The vaccination took.
- to enter into possession, as of an estate.
- to detract (usually fol. by from).
- to apply or devote oneself: He took to his studies.
- to make one's way;
go: to take across the meadow.
- to fall or become: She took sick and had to go home.
- to admit of being photographed in a particular manner: a model who takes exceptionally well.
- to admit of being moved or separated: This crib takes apart for easy storage.
- take after:
- to resemble (another person, as a parent) physically, temperamentally, etc.: The baby took after his mother.
- Also, take off after, take out after. to follow;
chase: The detective took after the burglars.
- take back:
- to regain possession of: to take back one's lawn mower.
- to return, as for exchange: It was defective, so I took it back to the store.
- to allow to return;
resume a relationship with: She said she would never take him back again.
- to cause to remember: It takes one back to the old days.
- to retract: to take back a statement.
- take down:
- to move from a higher to a lower level or place.
- to pull apart or take apart;
- to write down;
- to diminish the pride or arrogance of;
humble: to take someone down a notch or two.
- take for:
- to assume to be: I took it for the truth.
- to assume falsely to be;
mistake for: to be taken for a foreigner.
- take for granted. See grant (def. 6).
- take in:
- to permit to enter;
- to alter (an article of clothing) so as to make smaller.
- to provide lodging for.
- to include;
- to grasp the meaning of;
- to deceive;
- to observe;
- to visit or attend: to take in a show.
- to furl (a sail).
- to receive as proceeds, as from business activity.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to subscribe to: to take in a magazine.
- take it:
- to accept or believe something;
aquiesce: I'll take it on your say-so.
- to be able to resist or endure hardship, abuse, etc.
- to understand: I take it that you're not interested.
- take it out in, to accept as payment for services or as an equivalent of monetary compensation: He takes it out in goods instead of cash.
- take it out of:
- to exhaust;
enervate: Every year the winter takes it out of me.
- to exact payment from;
penalize: They took it out of your pay.
- take it out on, to cause (someone else) to suffer for one's own misfortune or dissatisfaction: Just because you're angry with him you don't have to take it out on me!
- take off:
- to remove: Take off your coat.
- to lead away: The child was taken off by kidnappers.
- to depart;
leave: They took off yesterday for California.
- to leave the ground, as an airplane.
- to move onward or forward with a sudden or intense burst of speed: The police car took off after the drunken driver.
- to withdraw or remove from: She was taken off the night shift.
- to remove by death;
kill: Millions were taken off by the Black Plague.
- to make a likeness or copy of;
- to subtract, as a discount;
deduct: Shop early and we'll take off 20 percent.
- [Informal.]to imitate;
- [Informal.]to achieve sudden, marked growth, success, etc.: Sales took off just before Christmas. The actor's career took off after his role in that movie.
- take on:
- to hire;
- to undertake;
assume: to take on new responsibilities.
- to acquire: The situation begins to take on a new light.
- to accept as a challenge;
contend against: to take on a bully.
- to show great emotion;
become excited: There's no need to take on so.
- take out:
- to withdraw;
remove: to take out a handkerchief.
- to procure by application: to take out an insurance policy.
- to carry out for use or consumption elsewhere: to take a book out of the library; to get food to take out.
- to escort;
invite: He takes out my sister now and then.
- to set out;
start: They took out for the nearest beach.
- to kill;
- take over, to assume management or possession of or responsibility for: The first officer took over the ship when the captain suffered a heart attack.
- take to:
- to devote or apply oneself to;
become habituated to: to take to drink.
- to respond favorably to;
begin to like: They took to each other at once.
- to go to: to take to one's bed.
- to have recourse to;
resort to: She took to getting up at five to go jogging before work.
- take up:
- to occupy oneself with the study or practice of: She took up painting in her spare time.
- to lift or pick up: He took up the fallen leaves with a rake.
- to occupy;
cover: A grand piano would take up half of our living room.
- to consume;
absorb: Traveling to her job takes up a great deal of time.
- to begin to advocate or support;
sponsor: He has taken up another struggling artist.
- to continue;
resume: We took up where we had left off.
- to reply to in order to reprove: The author takes up his critics in the preface of his latest book.
- to assume: He took up the duties of the presidency.
- to absorb: Use a sponge to take up the spilled milk.
- to make shorter, as by hemming: to take up the sleeves an inch.
- to make tighter, as by winding in: to take up the slack in a reel of tape.
- to deal with in discussion: to take up the issue of mass transit.
- to adopt seriously: to take up the idea of seeking public office.
- to accept, as an offer or challenge.
- to buy as much as is offered: The sale was taken up in a matter of days.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to clear by paying off, as a loan.
- [Obs.]to arrest (esp. a runaway slave).
- take up a collection, to ask for or gather donations, usually of money, from a number of people.
- take upon oneself, to assume as a responsibility or obligation: She has taken it upon herself to support the family.
- take up with, to become friendly with;
keep company with: He took up with a bad crowd.
tak′a•ble, take′a•ble, adj.
- the act of taking.
- something that is taken.
- the quantity of fish, game, etc., taken at one time.
- an opinion or assessment: What's your take on the candidate?
- an approach;
treatment: a new take on an old idea.
- money taken in, esp. profits.
- a portion of copy assigned to a Linotype operator or compositor, usually part of a story or article.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- a scene, or a portion of a scene, photographed without any interruption or break.
- an instance of such continuous operation of the camera.
- a visual and mental response to something typically manifested in a stare expressing total absorption or wonderment: She did a slow take on being asked by reporters the same question for the third time.
- a recording of a musical performance.
- a successful inoculation.
- on the take:
- accepting bribes.
- in search of personal profit at the expense of others.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Mat Exams Date #1 Top MBA Entrance Exams You Must Take In 2017-CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, MAT, SNAP, MICAT, MAHCET, TISSNET, IBSAT | MBA Entrances 2017-18 | Management .. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 713 x 396. It's file size is only 39 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Mat Exams Date.
The absolute most problematic matter after reconstruction or inhabit the home or residence is always to arange the Mat Exams Date #1 Top MBA Entrance Exams You Must Take In 2017-CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, MAT, SNAP, MICAT, MAHCET, TISSNET, IBSAT | MBA Entrances 2017-18 | Management . and put the outfits belonged to the entire household. It's than simply looking after going correspondence along with other businesses, much more complex. Choose cabinets and guarantee its benefits are not simple, specially of moving house while in the center. Within the room, for example, the closet is generally not simply used to shop all clothing.
Ensure the Mat Exams Date #1 Top MBA Entrance Exams You Must Take In 2017-CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, MAT, SNAP, MICAT, MAHCET, TISSNET, IBSAT | MBA Entrances 2017-18 | Management .'s design fits the articles of the area. Yes, since the difficulty isn't and never have to eating place, simply healthy, however the drawer must also unsightly. Presently, along with available large wardrobe with around practically attain the threshold, there's also tiny. But, regardless of the choice, ensure your chosen wardrobe and harmoniously easily fit in the space.
Prior to making your alternatives, you should first think about the following important things. First thing to notice is always to make certain how big a appropriate bed area ability. That ended up to be small although the weight as it goes through the sack door, to not the current presence of the dresser that's too big, actually sweltering room. Along with less beneficial, produce trouble passing in the place.
Related Images of Mat Exams Date #1 Top MBA Entrance Exams You Must Take In 2017-CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, MAT, SNAP, MICAT, MAHCET, TISSNET, IBSAT | MBA Entrances 2017-18 | Management .
- Interior Display In Visual Merchandising
- Bath Pillow Target
- Car Interior Parts Diagram
- Kmart Storage Drawers
- Comfort Care Group
- Home Health Aide Agencies In Dc
- Glenna Jean Curtains
- Bosch Styline Toaster
- Mattress Stores In St Louis
- Lvp Flooring
- Dog House Shed Combo
- Greenstone Homes
- Litter Box In Bedroom
- Do It Yourself Wardrobe
- Electric Fireplace Heaters Home Depot
- Folding Bathtub