Define Sinking have 5 attachments including Sinking Definition Physics Sinks Ideas, Define Sinking #2 Define Annual Sinking Fund By Factors And Their Use ., Attractive Define Sinking #3 1 AMERICA'S ., Sinking ., Define Sink Fund Perplexcitysentinel Com. Below are the photos:
The image about Define Sinking was published at June 28, 2010 at 8:19 pm. This image is uploaded on the Sink category. Define Sinking is labelled with Define Sinking, Define, Sinking..
Definede•fine (di fīn′),USA pronunciation v. -fined, -fin•ing.
- to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define "liberal.''
- to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of;
describe: to define judicial functions.
- to fix or lay down definitely;
specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
- to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
- to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
- to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.;
construct a definition.
Sinkingsink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
One of the most difficult matter after restoration or inhabit put the outfits and the home or condo would be to arange the Define Sinking belonged for the entire household. It really is than taking care of going page and other companies even more intricate. Pick units and assure its gains aren't straightforward, especially of moving house within the middle. Within the room, as an example, the wardrobe is usually not merely used to shop all apparel.
Be sure the style of the Define Sinking meets the articles of the area. the cupboard should also unattractive, although yes, since the difficulty isn't and never having to bistro only fit. Currently, along with superior that is accessible wardrobe with around virtually achieve the roof, there are also tiny. But, whatever the option, ensure your closet that is selected and harmoniously easily fit into the room.
Before making your choices, you need to first look at the following things that are important. The very first thing to note would be to make sure how big a sleep room ability that is suitable. Even though weight since it moves to the presence of the wardrobe that is too big, even sweltering area, not through the bedroom door that turned-out to become modest. In addition to good that is less, create trouble passing while in the bedroom.
Related Photos of Define Sinking
- Low Ceiling Pull Up Bar
- Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Parts List
- Muscle Room
- Little Kitchen Westport
- Del Norte Office Supply
- Floor Stores
- Order A Mattress Online
- Balloons Decoration
- Bedroom Floorplan
- Christmas Light Shows Near Me
- Greek Theater Section B
- Interior Living Room Paint Colors
- Leopard Lumbar Pillow
- Fireplace Whitby
- How To Screen Print At Home
- Framing A Medicine Cabinet